Kixx Privacy Notice
Kixx LTD is the owner of the website and data controller.
Our registered office is:
Unit 1, Ashton Farm, 4 High Street, Braithwell, Rotherham, South Yorkshire,
Our company registration number is 07555236
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of customers. If we ask for any information by which you can be identified when using our website kixx.org.uk, we will only use this information in accordance with this privacy notice.
This notice explains how we use and protect any information that you provide for Kixx when you use our website kixx.org.uk
In this notice, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kixx.
Information that we may ask you to provide and why we ask for this information.
When using our website to look at our academies, we may request the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The location that you are interested in
- The reason why you would like your child to take part in Kixx
This means that we can narrow your search for the best location of academies for your area.
When you click to book a place at one of our academies, we may request the following information:
- Your name – We use this to address you correctly if we give you a call and make any emails that we send to you personal.
- Your email address – if we need to get in touch with you with regard to any change of sessions, or to let you know updated information about your child’s Kixx session.
- Your phone number – we will use this to contact you if we need to pass on any messages from your coach.
- Your home address – This is kept on file incase we need to send you anything through the post.
- Your child’s name – Your child’s name is used in our register process.
- Your child’s DOB – this helps us to ensure that your child is in the right group for their age.
- Your Child’s Gender – This helps us to address your child correctly when we call you. We can also collect data on different groups of children using our service.
- Any allergies or physical limitations that your child may have
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree a file is added and the cookie helps us to analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as a individual for example remembering your preferences. You are able to chose to accept or decline cookies when on our home page.
How do we use your Information?
We do not sell any of your information to a 3rd party.
Your information is shared within Kixx Ltd and our approved partners.
Our approved partners are Infusionsoft which is our CRM system, Go Cardless which is the company we use for our direct debit set ups and Reach Interactive for when we send out generic text messages.
We may send out emails using our CRM system including important information about your child’s session, promotional emails and responses to changes that you may have requested by email, Facebook or over the phone.
Kixx Ltd will hold information about you and your child, whilst ever you are an active member of the Kixx family or on our waiting list.
Once you have cancelled your child’s place we will hold your information on our system for a further period of 12 months or earlier if requested by the customer.
In order to keep your information safe we have in place suitable procedures to secure the information that we collect online. We do not store details of your bank account and sort code or any card details. Additionally, our direct debit partner Go Cardless does not store your account information once your direct debit is set up.
Links to other websites
Our website may have links to other websites of interest including social media and You Tube.
Once you have used these links to leave our website, you need to be aware that we do not have any control over these websites. This means that we cannot guarantee your protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst using such sites.
Your control of your personal information.
If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a copy.
If you would like your information that we have stored about you deleting, please contact email@example.com and we will send confirmation that all records have been deleted.
If you would like to make any changes about the information that we hold about you and your child, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes.
This policy was adopted on 01 April 2018
Date for review 01 April 2018 or at any such times when we have a change in legislation.